Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another minus $125 - which is not too bad

Today ain't exactly what I call an interesting day but standard Saturday that starts with lunch & more LFS fish watching. Went over to Dufferin and surf down the traffic to the eM and checked out things, nothing in particular impressive but the stocking is pretty well and carries a wide range of things. The particular thing I see was:
Indo Rose bubble tip - $80, Green bubblte tip - $65, Seahare $35

Maybe I will dummy feed mine to make them split one day to support my future tank inhibitants.

The trip to C is always great, lots of chatting and fish talk. Traffic sucks thou coming back at Yorkdale, highly recommended people to take local instead of going from Dufferin to 401...

Hopefully I get more ricordias from RR next week. Hopefully PC got his macro from the freebieland ;-D

Spending:
  • ($125) - Ricordia + I.O.Salt
  • $10 - Riccia plants sold
Miscellanous Water Test (C):
Ammonia 0, nitrite 0.1, nitrate 5, phosphate 0, pH 7.9, seems all good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home