Monday, December 26, 2005

Clownfish aren't really that picky

So after the male breeding pair clownfish died, the female one seems to mourn it for a few days.... well, until I moved my green bta hosting anemone from my 20G tank down to the 120G. They were fighting a bit here and there, the small one even wanted to take over the breeding female's rose bta, however the female blow it away. ... then they fight a bit.....

Next day when I woke up and took a look (make sure one did not kill the other), they were already both hosting in the green bta that the small one used to host. Seems like nowadays they are hosting together in that one bubble tip anemone, so there are actually two rose bubble tip empty without clowns :D Maybe I can get some black& white percual to host those.... if I can ever find some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home